Friday, July 5th, 2019 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Already-busy contractors are responding to tornado victims as quickly as possible while also working on projects started before the twister hit. "I've heard from folks that the builders are saying it may take months b . . .
CELINA - Two of the area's biggest fireworks shows are this weekend, but residents are reminded that they can cause anxiety and injuries in humans and pets - and they're illegal in Ohio unless the user has a state permit. Unlic . . .
Discussions about merging Paulding Putnam Electric Cooperative and Midwest Electric have ended. A study was conducted to see if merging would reduce costs by streamlining the two organizations into one, according to a PPEC new . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Chase suspect pleads not guilty
• Caution urged when picking contractors
• Governments seek FEMA aid
• Kiwanis Club offers help in cleanup effort
• USDA to extend reporting deadline
• Probe leads to 16 arrests
• Supreme Court to hear Rasawehr appeal
• Rockford eye solicitors
• Trial set in Kettering man's assault, vandalism charges
• Teen hurt in fall at worksite
• Mariners lose two of three to Clippers
Sunday, March 19
Friday, March 17
Wednesday, March 15
Monday, March 13
Wednesday, February 22