Friday, September 11th, 2020 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Mercer County officials will try to curtail recurrent flooding, halt ongoing erosion and restore water quality at a site in Hopewell and Jefferson townships where water runoff from the Bruns subdivision in Celina has rep . . .
NEW BREMEN - Thursday's Midwest Athletic Conference volleyball match between St. Henry and New Bremen was played exactly how Cardinals coach Diana Kramer expected it would be. The Redskins gave the Cardinals all they could hand . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Village planning $1M in roadwork
• Board finalizes plans for All Ag Banquet
• Pending virus cases up considerably
• Real estate agent forms firm
• Bulldogs play to 1-1 draw