Wednesday, February 3rd, 2021 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MINSTER - A review of potential sites and styles for a new water tower was presented at Tuesday night's council meeting. Councilors also gave first reading to the 2021 appropriations ordinance. Village administrator Don Harr . . .
WAPAKONETA - Officials may increase assessments for properties in the St. Marys River floodplain to raise money for logjam removal. Auglaize County Engineer Doug Reinhart and assistant engineer Andrew Baumer met with county com . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Intersection gets flashing sign until permanent fixes done
• Girl hurt in ATV accident
• 16 new area COVID cases reported
• Clutch when it counts
• Cavaliers have strong effort in pair of losses
• Roughriders cruise past St. Henry