Freeze Warning issued April 20 at 10:04AM EDT until April 21 at 10:00AM EDT by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM TO 10 AM EDT
...FREEZE WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT
THROUGH THURSDAY MORNING...
* WHAT...For the Freeze Warning, sub-freezing temperatures as
low as 30 expected. For the Freeze Watch, sub-freezing
temperatures as low as 27 possible.
* WHERE...Portions of East Central and Southeast Indiana,
Northern Kentucky and Central, Southwest and West Central Ohio.
* WHEN...For the Freeze Warning, from 3 AM to 10 AM EDT
Wednesday. For the Freeze Watch, from late Wednesday night
through Thursday morning.
* IMPACTS...Frost and freeze conditions will kill crops, other
sensitive vegetation and possibly damage unprotected outdoor
Winter Weather Advisory issued April 20 at 10:01AM EDT until April 21 at 7:00AM EDT by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS
EVENING TO 7 AM EDT WEDNESDAY...
* WHAT...Wet snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4
* WHERE...Mercer, Auglaize and Hardin Counties.
* WHEN...From 7 PM this evening to 7 AM EDT Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Rain will transition to snow this evening.
Snow may be heavy at times and lead to reduced visibility. The
greatest accumulations will be on grassy or elevated surfaces.
Snow will end before daybreak.
Monday, October 23rd, 2006
Photo by Laura Walker/The Daily Standard
Four cars battle it out in the powder puff heat at the Extreme Performance Parts Demolition Derby on Saturday night. The winner taking home $200 was Jenny Huff, Celina.