Monday, May 21st, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A 74-year-old St. Henry woman who became buried in a grain bin Saturday morning will celebrate her 50th wedding anniversary next month thanks to rescuers and a 5-gallon white bucket. Marie Moorman, 4780 Lange Road, was sucked d . . .
ELIDA - The wheels fell off. The train came off the track. The roof caved in. Pick a cliché. All would work to describe the top of the seventh inning for the Coldwater baseball team. Leading 3-2 with three outs remaining to g . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mercer County developer hopes for gas station at U.S. 127 intersection
• Graduation ceremonies scheduled for Saturday
• Council ties up loose ends before passing on information
• Driver rams deputy's car
• St. Henry boys keep perfect mark; Minster girls capture district crown
• Stewart wins race on high groove
• Fenwick gets best of Versailles, twice