Wednesday, July 11th, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Mercer Health has teamed up with a local agricultural agency to help area residents get fit by offering a free, year-long wellness program. Moooving to Lose is the theme that officials hope will get individuals and families off . . .
WAPAKONETA - Auglaize County Health Board members unanimously approved several motions this week to modify home sewage system regulations after state officials recently squashed new rules put in place in January. During their m . . .
With the season at its unofficial halfway point with the All-Star Break, the Grand Lake Mariners are just barely outside the top six that make the Great Lakes Summer Collegiate League postseason. Thanks to a three-game win stre . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• 2008 budget calls for $1 million street project
• Car overturns, two ejected
• Alley vacated by council
• Street improvement now on the agenda
• Board chairman turns in resignation
• Senior citizens may apply for reduced taxes
• No action follows executive session to discuss discipline
• Council accepts landscaping bid to finish Lock One restoration
• Man enters not guilty plea for injuring child
• Wolfe outduels NASCAR stars at Sizzler
Mary E. Romer, 92, of Fort Recovery, died at 10:10 p.m. July 10, 2007, at Celina Manor Nursing Home. Arrangements are pending at Brockman & Boeckman Funeral Home, Fort Recovery. . . .
Perry W. Shepherd Sr., 81, 917 Columbia St., St. Marys, died at 7:10 a.m. July 10, 2007, at his residence, following an extended illness. He was born May 23, 1926, to Perry and Opal Rehmert Shepherd. On April 15, 1961, he marri . . .
Donald P. Wheeler, 64, of rural Edon, died July 11, 1007, at his home. Death was due to cancer. He was born May 20, 1943, in Napoleon, to Robert Israel and Gertrude Andrews Wheeler. His first wife, Barbara, is deceased. On June . . .