Thursday, July 19th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Despite almost an inch of rain that came to the county overnight, it's going to take a lot more than that to pull crops out of drought-like conditions that have gripped the area, local weather and ag officials say. Corn in Merc . . .
As is the case with any team, the Mercer County Cougars have seen familiar faces depart after last season, while others step into the blue and white jerseys this season for the first time. The semipro football team based out of . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Lightning strikes interrupt electricity to parts of Grand Lake area
• Minster teen leads 230,000-member group
• Sidewalk gathering spot gets visitor smoking at council
• Revolving loan sought to buy bakery
• Cruiser may come earlier than expected
• Lock One in New Bremen nearly done
• Officials opt not to replace outdated, failing boiler
• Public may view artwork in variety of techniques
• Grand Lake wins eighth straight