Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Wednesday, July 25th, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ROCKFORD - Gov. Ted Strickland believes producing energy within Ohio is vital for its economic future and ethanol fuel is the answer. Strickland spoke to a supportive large crowd at Shane's Park in Rockford on Tuesday evening a . . .
BRYAN - One out away from staying alive in the 2007 Ed Bollenbacher state ACME tournament, things changed in a hurry for the New Bremen Cardinals. Leading 5-3 with two outs away, the Cardinals gave up three straight hits. The . . .
MARIA STEIN - Dr. Erin Dahlinghaus traveled hours on a plane and then a bus in order to help others at a remote medical clinic in the Honduran mountains. The 27-year-old pediatric resident spent June 2-10 at the clinic, which h . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• 2 businesses might open
• State to provide ID protection
• Gun club seeking electricity from New Bremen without annexation
• Cooper Farms receives Governor's Excellence in Exporting Award
• Meth lab suspect arrested
• Anonymous donor to cover operating costs of gaslights
• Local man starts his own real estate business
• Celina man, client featured in annual report
• St. Henry Legion keeps postseason alive with victory
Mary Helen Adams, 84, 321 Drake St., Mendon, died at 5:55 p.m. July 23, 2007, at her residence. She was born May 20, 1923, in Mercer County, to Glenn Carter and Bessie Pauline Lutz Snavely. On Nov. 26, 1942, she married Clayton . . .
Rosanna Theresa Flaute, 84, formerly of Newport, died at 7:20 p.m. July 23, 2007, at Heritage Manor Nursing Home, Minster. She was born April 28, 1923, in Shelby County, to Perry O. and Anna Alexander Lallemand. On Nov. 6, 1946 . . .