Saturday, October 6th, 2007 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
When you enter a room and can't remember what you are there for or see an approaching acquaintance but can't remember his or her name momentarily, try grabbing the upper part of your ear and roll it back and then forward. "It's . . .
ST. HENRY - In a game that had plenty of playoff implications, Parkway and St. Henry engaged in a playoff-style battle in front of a playoff-tinged atmosphere. The Panthers and Redskins countered each other through three quarte . . .
Homecoming isn't the only thing that Celina will be celebrating this weekend. Celina had its best offensive performance of the season as the Green and White won their first game, a 49-6 pasting of Elida in Western Buckeye Leagu . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Park closing for the season
• City of Celina will give away free mulch to residents starting next week
• Local man is critically injured
• Man charged with suffocating child
• Flyers take control just before halftime
• Cavs make it look easy over Minster
• Shawnee, Ottawa and Kenton all impressive in blowout victories
• Anna, Versailles triumph handily
• St. Marys bashes Van Wert
Mabel Prichard, 94, formerly of Ohio City, died at 9:25 p.m. Oct. 4, 2007, at Van Wert Manor Nursing Home. She was born July 15, 1913, in Harrison Township, Van Wert County, to Joseph and Esther Agnes Grote Germann. On July 10, . . .