Monday, October 29th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
With its budget reserves nearly depleted, Tri County Alcohol, Drug Addiction & Mental Health Services faces further service cutbacks without replacement of its 1-mill property tax levy. The agency that oversees mental health an . . .
ELIDA - For the first 19 games of the soccer season, the St. Marys girls piled up wins like the New England Patriots. Tasting defeat just once this fall, the Roughriders grew accustomed to their victory celebration. That's . . .
TROY - Area cross country teams faced a stacked regional at Troy with some of the best competition in the state. Despite this, Midwest Athletic Conference teams claimed five of the eight qualifying spots for the state meet. Th . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Sheriff contracts for foreign language interpreter if needed
• Federal Highway Administration to pay most of highway study
• St. Marys man sentenced for sexually-oriented offense
• Celina finally through the WBL
• Top-ranked Flyers reach regional
• Celina's Roth will take trip to state
• St. Henry continues postseason run
• Cavaliers blow out Blue Jays