Friday, June 20th, 2008 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The Ohio Department of Health (ODH) is aiding officials in five counties who are investigating 16 cases of E. coli that might be linked to cases in Michigan. Although three cases of E. coli were recently reported in Auglaize Co . . .
NEW BREMEN - Colorful banners decorate the exterior of St. Paul United Church of Christ proclaiming its 175th anniversary - a milestone shared with the community where founders put down roots and built places to worship. The cu . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Library treasurer heads west on his motorcycle
• Funds sought for Watershed post
• Sentencing nears on sex charge case
• Mariners get Steam rolled by Cincinnati
• Four local baseball players get all-Ohio
There are no obituaries for this day.