Wednesday, September 17th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
People wanting to experience and learn about Grand Lake up close can go on a canoe paddle on the lake Sept. 26. The free event, slated rain or shine, is being organized by the Grand Lake/Wabash Watershed Alliance. The purpose . . .
Celina peppered the Kenton goal all evening as the Bulldogs improved to 3-1 in Western Buckeye League girls soccer action with an 8-0 win over the Wildcats at the Soccer Stadium on Tuesday, the fourth straight shutout for the Bul . . .
Celina must raise pay rates at the Bryson Pool to attract more qualified managers and teenage lifeguards, council members and Safety Service Director Jeff Hazel said during a meeting Tuesday. Officials don't want the pool to be . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Gypsy travelers converge on Celina
• State funds sought to repair railroad tracks
• Celina man pleads not guilty to felony charges
• BOE fills speech pathologist position from outside agencies
• Family Care Options moves
• Sisters move Celina photography business
• Marion Local's perfect season continues
• St. Henry sets another new low in trimatch