Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
His-N-Hers Styling Salon
Thursday, September 18th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A St. Marys man pleaded guilty Tuesday in Auglaize County Municipal Court to a charge of cruelty to animals for a beating that the local humane society says is the worst it has seen in its 35 years of existence. Adam J. Heckman . . .
Sentencings continue in Auglaize County Common Pleas Court for eight area people who were arrested and indicted earlier this year on drug-related charges stemming from Grand Lake Task Force investigations. • Richard Newland Jr. . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Vote nears on Pullman Bay Park land switch
• Minster making plans to add new kiddie pool
• Michigan man receives jail term, second man waits court hearing on drug charges
• Celina facing WBL favorites on Friday
• Questions answered by OHSAA
• Impact Game of the Week:
• Bits and Pieces...
• St. Henry girls golf earns at least a share of MAC title
• Take steps to lower home heating bills