Tuesday, September 30th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Mercer County Common Pleas Court Judge Jeffrey Ingraham has overruled an objection from the state in regard to the Nicholas Schwieterman case. The decision apparently clears the way for a change of plea proceeding but stops sho . . .
COLUMBUS - When he took the job as an analyst for his alma mater's college football team, Jim Lachey didn't expect it to be a career. Twelve years later, the St. Henry native and former Ohio State All-American is still in the b . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Area woman likely victim of Israeli scam
• Candidates for local Ohio Senate seat disagree on abortion, environmental regs
• Downed corn makes for longer, more dangerous local harvest
• Marion riding the momentum
• Minster boys golf strong in tuneup