Thursday, October 2nd, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Adam Fennig of Celina stood in Mercer County Common Pleas Court on Wednesday morning fighting to keep his emotions in check as he apologized to the family of Megan Ann Jeffries prior to sentencing on misdemeanor charges of vehicu . . .
Two Coldwater teachers can redirect their mandatory National Education Association (NEA) union dues to the Make-a-Wish Foundation after settling a lawsuit over what the union supports. Geralyn "Geri" Buening, a fourth-grade tea . . .
Officials at the Mercer County Library hope to build a $500,000, three-story wing to the Celina library to house its collection of rare minerals. A fundraising campaign to raise nearly $300,000 is set to begin next year, libra . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Commissioner candidates voice agreement on issues facing Auglaize County
• Board wants to team up to pick best time for flu shots
• Winless Bulldogs to meet in Elida
• It's moving week for local football eyeing the playoffs
• Impact Game of the Week:
• Bits and Pieces.....
• St. Marys' Kuffner to play at districts