Tuesday, February 17th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Celina City Council members learned 2009 may be an expensive year for the city as scheduled capital projects are expected to cost $8.47 million. In the coming weeks, council members must determine whether to pursue all of the p . . .
The Mercer County Sheriff's Office is investigating the theft of a 2000 Ford Windstar van from a Rockford-area home early this morning. Deputies were called to a home in the 4700 block of state Route 707 after the resident repo . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• District could receive $1.7 million in additional revenue
• Japanese seem to be saying sayonara to Celina
• Grants help maintain trail and prevent litter
• Suspects arrested in Arcanum robbery
• Fatigue sets in for the Redskins
• Rangers, Tigers to meet in the finals
Tuesday, February 21
Monday, February 20
Saturday, February 18
Friday, February 17