Monday, March 9th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Todd Mangen, director of the Ohio State University Extension office in Mercer County, will be out of a job in May as a direct result of funding shortfalls at the state level. Mangen, who also is a field educator in charge of nu . . .
A garage was destroyed and a home damaged by fire Friday night along Parker Street in St. Marys. The owner of the property, Doug Obringer, 409 Parker St., was home when the fire broke out and was able to escape without injury. . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Ag groups advised to unite against animal rights group
• Superintendent not chosen for Akron-area job
• Dayton man pleads not guilty in shooting
• Many aid in fundraiser for injured local soldier
• Lauth earns All-Ohio honors