Wednesday, February 17th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Ohio homes sales and the median price for homes were down in 2009. Locally, the market was all about foreclosures and area agents are currently seeing a slow market but they are optimistic about the future. Celina real estate . . .
There were lots of changes in the income tax regulations for 2009, primarily due to the recession, and Grand Lake area taxpayers may see the impact when they file their returns. Local tax preparers explained some of the new law . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mercer Health holds steady in tough times
• Board member questions hiring coaching specialists
• SWCD discusses funding options
• Agreement reached to pay more for recycling service
• Bids opened for sewer project
• Local schools back in session
• Council discusses wastewater plant
• More games delayed by snow