Thursday, March 11th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Steven W. Shoupp, who was sentenced Wednesday in Mercer County Common Pleas Court for charges of menacing by stalking, said the actions that led to his arrest were merely attempts aimed at taking photographs to support allegation . . .
ADA - Darin Waterman helped the Celina boys basketball team erase an 11-point deficit in the first half and the Bulldogs won a district game for the first time since the 1998-99 season on Wednesday night. Waterman scored a game . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Angels of hope
• Woman charged with reckless homicide over death in Celina
• Problems at sewage plant lead to proposal
• Residents question board on undecided issues
• Local fire departments get communication boost
• St. Henry going green for St. Patrick's Day
• Fort Recovery's Kahlig gets top honor in D-IV
• Cardinals, Indians set for rematch
• Campbell wins it for Tigers