Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Tuesday, August 17th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Sailing down the midway - between funnel cake and corn dog stands - is an unexpected 6-foot-long riverboat on wheels with two colorful captains. John and Karen Anderson are entertaining young and old at the Mercer Coun . . .
A one-of-a-kind cover crop seeder/corn detassler built by a local man will be demonstrated during a cover crop walk Aug. 24 at the Mercer Wildlife Area. Brother Nick Renner, a grain farmer and member of the Mercer County Soil a . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Manure digester called wave of the future
• Celina board votes to stay on money list
• Financial forecast on work session agenda
• Electricity cost increase a mystery
• Manure pollution being investigated
• Drug task force nabs six
• Farm Science Review planned Sept. 21-23
• Flyers earn road victory in Indiana
• Eldora experience carries Orr to victory