Thursday, December 16th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
GRAND LAKE - Michigan legislators last week banned lawn fertilizers containing phosphorus, which in large amounts can cause algae blooms in waterways. Could a similar ban in the local watershed help Grand Lake? The answer is . . .
ST. MARYS - A local man will be returning to Auglaize County from New York to face charges related to the beating death of a St. Marys man in September. Gordon W. Diggle, 30, of St. Marys, on Wednesday was ordered to return to . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Funds sought for paving bike pathway
• Dannon to pay $21M
• No raises for health department staff
• County nets five bids for roadway markings
• School free of water contamination
• College credits will be awarded to science students
• Two fined for open burning
• Quick response saves home from heavy damage
• Coldwater was up to the challenge for first season in the WBL