Friday, January 21st, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - For the fans that braved the snowy trek to the Fort Site Fieldhouse for Thursday's big Midwest Athletic Conference battle for first place, they didn't leave wanting more. Undefeated Minster rallied back from dow . . .
Establishing Ohio's budget is not going to be a pleasant process, especially for those who rely on state money, State Sen. Keith Faber, R-Celina, told the newspaper on Thursday. "There's absolutely nothing that's off the table, . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Elections board to redraw precincts
• Hearing scheduled in infant death case
• Cattlemen's group holds annual banquet
• County serves as agent to fund dorm
• Leaning cross rescued on St. Anthony roof
• Second half stymies Flyers against Jays
• Bulldogs rebound by beating Cougars
• Ashman to be inducted into UD Hall of Fame
Jack N. Conley, 75, Miamisburg, died Jan. 19, 2011, at Kettering Medical Center. He married Sally Conley, who survives. Also surviving are three children, Samuel (Brenda) Conley, Syracuse, N.Y., Clark (Emily) Conley, Perrysbu . . .
Janice Elaine Miller, 68, Coldwater, died at 12:20 p.m. Jan. 19, 2011, at her home. She was born June 19, 1942, in Coldwater, to Paul and Alma Buschur Huwer. Her mother survives in Coldwater and her father is deceased. On June . . .
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4