Saturday, March 5th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The second phase of the Main Street reconstruction project is set to begin in just over a week. Main Street, from Lake Shore Drive to Fayette Street, is scheduled to be closed March 14 to June 6 for the work. However, . . .
For the St. Marys' girls bowling team, it was a battle all the way to the gold. After needing a bowl-off just to make the eight-team finals of the 2011 OHSAA State Bowling Championships, the Roughriders worked their way through . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• No source found for deadly gas
• Landowners seek funds to preserve farmland
• St. Marys resident gives 50 years service to library
• Coldwater's Boyer wins individual state crown
• Celina rebounds from early deficit to Wapak
• Rangers, Wildcats off to district play
• Cavs, Redskins knocked out of the tournament