Saturday, March 5th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The second phase of the Main Street reconstruction project is set to begin in just over a week. Main Street, from Lake Shore Drive to Fayette Street, is scheduled to be closed March 14 to June 6 for the work. However, . . .
For the St. Marys' girls bowling team, it was a battle all the way to the gold. After needing a bowl-off just to make the eight-team finals of the 2011 OHSAA State Bowling Championships, the Roughriders worked their way through . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• No source found for deadly gas
• Landowners seek funds to preserve farmland
• St. Marys resident gives 50 years service to library
• Coldwater's Boyer wins individual state crown
• Celina rebounds from early deficit to Wapak
• Rangers, Wildcats off to district play
• Cavs, Redskins knocked out of the tournament
Former Burkettsville resident Ralph Lochtefeld, 66, Tiffin, died at 6:43 p.m. March 3, 2011, at Tiffin Mercy Hospital, Tiffin. He was born July 5, 1944, in Burkettsville to Victor and Anna Dues Lochtefeld. Surviving are five . . .
Jesselyn E. Monroe, 85, Celina, died at 12:40 a.m. March 4, 2011, at The Gardens in Celina. She was born April 18, 1925, in Celina to William Foster and Edna Lampy Archer. On June 14, 1947, she married Clifford Monroe, who died . . .
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4