Freeze Warning issued April 20 at 10:04AM EDT until April 21 at 10:00AM EDT by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM TO 10 AM EDT
...FREEZE WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT
THROUGH THURSDAY MORNING...
* WHAT...For the Freeze Warning, sub-freezing temperatures as
low as 30 expected. For the Freeze Watch, sub-freezing
temperatures as low as 27 possible.
* WHERE...Portions of East Central and Southeast Indiana,
Northern Kentucky and Central, Southwest and West Central Ohio.
* WHEN...For the Freeze Warning, from 3 AM to 10 AM EDT
Wednesday. For the Freeze Watch, from late Wednesday night
through Thursday morning.
* IMPACTS...Frost and freeze conditions will kill crops, other
sensitive vegetation and possibly damage unprotected outdoor
Winter Weather Advisory issued April 20 at 10:01AM EDT until April 21 at 7:00AM EDT by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS
EVENING TO 7 AM EDT WEDNESDAY...
* WHAT...Wet snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4
* WHERE...Mercer, Auglaize and Hardin Counties.
* WHEN...From 7 PM this evening to 7 AM EDT Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Rain will transition to snow this evening.
Snow may be heavy at times and lead to reduced visibility. The
greatest accumulations will be on grassy or elevated surfaces.
Snow will end before daybreak.
A Celina man, who admitted "cleaning up" the scene after his housemate overdosed, will be headed to the WORTH Center as part of community control sanctions (CCS) imposed Wednesday in Mercer County Common Pleas Court.
ROCKFORD - Arts in the Parks is coming to Rockford for the first time in June and is looking for kids to join in the workshops on visual and performing arts. One highlight will be working with former Miss Ohio Erica Gelhaus of St. Henry on the basics of singing.
Division III 2011 State Track and Field Championships Preview
COLUMBUS - As has been the local tradition for many years now, a large contingent of area athletes will once again be competing in the Division III portion of the state track meet this weekend as 16 girls and 22 boys will be making the trip to Jesse Owens Stadium in Columbus.