Friday, July 29th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - It's that time of year when livestock, greasy food, rides and free entertainment can all be found in one place. The 159th Auglaize County Fair opens Sunday. "When people come out to the fair, there is going to be . . .
CELINA - Just when it looked like Grand Lake would find a way to snap its long losing streak, defeat found a way to prevail once again for the Mariners. Stark County had game-winning rallies in the top of the seventh inning of . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• County may face cuts in staff, hours in 2012
• Company chosen for $1 million Mendon project
• Celina native selected to teach those in need
• Residents confront man charged in burglary
• Man found inside home
• Forty-four hogs missing from barn
• Nature photos to fill relic shrine
• Sister celebrates golden anniversary
• Hannagan aiming for more NRA success at Eldora
Glenn R. "Butch" Griner, 64, Rockford, died at 4:20 p.m. July 27, 2011, at St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima. He was born May 2, 1947, in St. Marys to Walter and Christina Huston Griner. On May 30, 1966, he married Jane Harris, w . . .