Saturday, September 10th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The bright lights of New York City captivated Jerry Winhoven a decade ago. Today, the glitter of the city reminds him of the tragedy he somehow survived and what truly matters in life. Winhoven, a Celina resident, wa . . .
"On the morning of the 11th, I was at my desk when I heard an office mate hang up from a phone call and yell 'My God, we've got to get out of here. They've hit the Pentagon and the Washington Monument." - Tom Montgomery, a Celina . . .
ROCKFORD - The St. Henry Redskins rebounded from a pair of tough losses to open the season by defeating the Parkway Panther 42-13 in the Midwest Athletic Conference opener for both teams on Friday night at Panther Stadium. "Get . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Survivor heals through his art
• Local man marvels at ground zero transformation
• 9/11 dominates local classrooms
• Health department hit with big bill
• Celina steamrolled in second half
• Cavs' defense blanks Rockets
• Flyers too physical for Cardinals
• Versailles rallies in second half
• McAdams to Etzler too much for 'Riders
• Bloomquist sets record at Eldora
• St. Henry's girls coast to win over Parkway
Tuesday, January 22
Monday, January 21
Friday, January 18
Thursday, January 17
Friday, October 12