Wednesday, October 12th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ROCKFORD - Parkway Local Schools soon may receive more than $1 million leftover from its building project. Board members on Tuesday night learned the state is expected to close out the school construction account in three to fo . . .
MINSTER - For the final time in their high school volleyball careers, Minster seniors Dana Stucke, Jayden Hahn, Kaitlyn Lehmkuhl, and Sami and Kassi Brown, lined up on the court in front of their home crowd at Minster Middle Scho . . .
WAPAKONETA - Health officials have proposed a hike in fees for restaurant owners and others who sell food to the public. Members of the Auglaize County Board of Health on Tuesday heard first reading on the resolution to increas . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• City considers loan for wastewater system
• Coldwater voters may see new levy
• Village prepares for business to relocate to industrial park
• Two injured in accident
• Officials prepare for winter weather
• School to take loan for conservation improvements
• Bulldogs can't hold leads, Bath gets tie
• Celina, St. Henry clinch share of titles
• Playoff picture starting to get clearer
Judy Beagle, 66, St. Marys, died at 3:21 a.m. Oct. 11, 2011, at Lima Memorial Health System. She was born Jan. 9, 1945, in Pruden, Tenn., to Elvin and Mary Adkins Orick. On July 14, 1980, she married Adrian Clay Beagle, who sur . . .
Robert Charles Martin Tittle, 63, Celina, died at 9:30 a.m. Oct. 7, 2011, at his residence. He was born Aug. 9, 1948, to Robert A. and Evelyn Lucretia Franks Tittle. His mother survives in Edgewood, Ky. Also surviving are two . . .
Friday, May 29
Thursday, May 28
Wednesday, May 27