Wednesday, October 26th, 2011 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - An elderly woman cried several times Tuesday while telling jurors how she allegedly was raped by a local optometrist in October 2009. The 71-year-old Florida woman was the only witness to take the stand on the firs . . .
NEW BREMEN - The proposed Sunshine Park, a handicapped accessible playground, may be ready earlier than expected next summer. Kristin Hough, who is spearheading the New Bremen-New Knoxville Rotary Club project, told village cou . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Coldwater residents hear details from school board candidates
• Few attend Fort Recovery school levy meeting
• Construction debt timeline
• CA Industry clients urged to do their best
• City finances as expected
• School needs to alter spending
• Man involved in fatal crash makes court appearance
• MAC powers set up rematch
Former Celina resident Charles LeRoy Humbarger, 70, died Oct. 23, 2011, in Summerfield, Fla. He was born July 2, 1941 to Clyde and Sally Humbarger. Survivors include his wife, Carol Jean Humbarger, Summerfield; two stepso . . .
Cleo Pond, 93, Rockford, died Oct. 25, 2011, at Colonial Nursing Center, where she was a resident. Arrangements are pending at W. H. Dick & Sons-Hellwarth Funeral Home, Celina. . . .