Tuesday, March 27th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - The hunt for eggs has begun. Workers at the St. Marys State Fish Hatchery are collecting and fertilizing fish eggs. Some already have hatched. "Fish season begins right now," hatchery superintendent Morton Pugh s . . .
ST. HENRY - Council members made history Monday night by passing unique legislation that bans wind turbines in town. The new law, which unanimously passed third reading, prohibits the construction of all types of wind turbines, . . .
CELINA - Three straight hits with one out in the bottom of the seventh allowed Celina to open the high school softball season with a 6-5 come-from-behind win over St. Henry on Monday at Bill Feth Diamond at Eastview Park. In th . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Despite requests, sirens stay off
• Hunt on for funds, ways to cut costs
• Mercer lowest in jobless rate
• Kids look for support to end bullying
• Celina to seek bids for new fire truck
• Council moves forward in setting policy to remove unsafe buildings
• Farmers told to record operations
• Council approves resolution for funding
• Bulldogs shut out Indians in opener
• Local players to play in All-Star Games
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4