Winter Weather Advisory issued April 20 at 3:26PM EDT until April 21 at 7:00AM EDT by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS
EVENING TO 7 AM EDT WEDNESDAY...
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4
* WHERE...Mercer, Auglaize and Hardin Counties.
* WHEN...From 7 PM this evening to 7 AM EDT Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Rain will transition to snow this evening.
Snow may be heavy at times and lead to reduced visibility. The
greatest accumulations will be on grassy or elevated surfaces.
Snow will end before daybreak.
Freeze Warning issued April 20 at 3:26PM EDT until April 21 at 10:00AM EDT by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM TO 10 AM EDT
...FREEZE WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT
THROUGH THURSDAY MORNING...
* WHAT...For the Freeze Warning, sub-freezing temperatures as
low as 30 expected. For the Freeze Watch, sub-freezing
temperatures as low as 29 possible.
* WHERE...Portions of East Central and Southeast Indiana,
Northern Kentucky and Central, Southwest and West Central Ohio.
* WHEN...For the Freeze Warning, from 3 AM to 10 AM EDT
Wednesday. For the Freeze Watch, from late Wednesday night
through Thursday morning.
* IMPACTS...Frost and freeze conditions will kill crops, other
sensitive vegetation and possibly damage unprotected outdoor
MONTEZUMA - A site under construction along Prairie Creek is starting to resemble a nature-lover's paradise.
The 20-acre plot next to Aqua View Estates in Montezuma is a testing ground, of sorts, where phosphorus is being removed from the creek before it enters Grand Lake. Soon grasses and other plants - designed to absorb phosphorus that feeds the lake's harmful blue-green algae - will be planted throughout the landscape as part of the Prairie Creek Treatment Train. [More]
Kelly Westgerdes generally makes her rounds collecting Avon orders from longtime customers. She has a new purpose in her steps these days as she prepares to participate in the 10th annual Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.
Below the backdrop of the Great Smokey Mountains in Wears Valley, Tenn., Bev (Schumm) Barkley passes her summer afternoons spreading mulch, cutting grass and planting flowers beneath the 90-degree heat that continuously beats down throughout the Tennessee Valley.