Wednesday, July 18th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW BREMEN - Board of education members have decided the time is not right to make another levy attempt. A community survey conducted after the March 5 defeat of a 7.55-mill bond issue to construct and maintain a new K-8 bui . . .
FORT RECOVERY - Veteran board of education member Dan Kahlig will resign from the board Aug. 1 to spend more time with his family and focus on the increasing demands of his job. Board members on Tuesday night officially accepte . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Water undermining parking lot
• New system for teacher evaluations coming together
• Council plans renewal of five-year fire levy
• District approves preliminary 2013 operating budget
• Grant nabbed to demolish rundown buildings
• Bakery retail shop moves to St. Marys