Tuesday, July 31st, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The bicycling paths and walking trails in Mercer and Auglaize counties fit a growing movement. "The whole biking and walking trend has gotten really, really big, and we find people all the time asking 'where's the bike trail,' . . .
Celina police continue to investigate the theft of two vehicles - a motorcycle and an SUV - Saturday during the Lake Festival. Michael J. Burbee of Flint, Mich., filed a report at 7:42 p.m. after discovering his 1998 Harley Dav . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Fair changes, yet stays the same
• Mercer County housing inmates from elsewhere
• City plans crackdown on door-to-door sales
• Final action taken for proposed tax levy
• Fugitive nabbed in Indiana
• Grandmother injured in accident
• Defective wiring possible cause of fire
• Reds honoring Correll as part of 'Hometown Heroes' campaign