Wednesday, October 31st, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - An above average number of health insurance claims this year by spouses of county workers prompted officials to make cost-cutting changes in 2013. At a meeting Tuesday with elected and appointed officials, Mercer Count . . .
WAPAKONETA - Funds remain strong for the Auglaize County Solid Waste Management District. District superintendent Dave Reichelderfer told board members during their biannual meeting on Tuesday the solid waste management fund ha . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina solar field installation starts
• County gives debtors OK for more loans
• Deadline nears for grants
• New trial dates scheduled for Fort Recovery man's reckless homicide case
• Local runners ready to compete at state
• Flyers' Heitkamp, Steininger grab top honors from District 8 coaches