Wednesday, January 23rd, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
State officials want young Ohioans to find jobs in the Buckeye state and they are awarding money to meet that goal. The State Controlling Board last week approved a $1.3 million grant to Wright State University and its Lake Cam . . .
MINSTER - A local man during an emotional outburst in court Tuesday admitted he was angry with his pregnant girlfriend when he set fire to his former home nearly a year ago. Chad Bowers, 29, now of New Bremen, pleaded guilty to . . .
CELINA - To say that Celina's wrestling team got out to a fast start on Tuesday night against Kenton would be an understatement. A quick pin in the first match helped the Bulldogs' strong start en route to picking up a 49-12 wi . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Funds sought to install canal trail
• Longer class time proposed
• Village looking at new water wells and possible solar field
• Mercer County Courthouse elevator slated for repair
• Plans for new kennel scaled back
• Renewal levy to be on May ballot
• Council approves 2013 budget
• Worker injured at St. Marys plant
• Shop offers pampering from hands to toes
• Horstman scores 23 in Rangers win over Redskins
Tuesday, January 22
Monday, January 21
Friday, January 18
Thursday, January 17
Friday, October 12