Friday, January 25th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The U.S. Department of Education says students with disabilities must be given a fair shot to play on traditional sports teams or have their own leagues. Local education officials say the mandate isn't new to them. "My first . . .
ST. MARYS - St. Marys police officers on Monday will begin patrolling the district's three school buildings on an informal, random basis to enhance security. Superintendent Shawn Brown on Thursday said the district and police d . . .
VERSAILLES - All year long the Marion Local Flyers have been close to winning big Midwest Athletic Conference contests but have never quite been able to break through. On Thursday night the Flyers busted their big-game drought . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Youth speak out against abortion
• Sources facing possible shutdown
• Celina wins funds in water lawsuit
• County loan sought for carry-out
• Area man pleads guilty in Allen County
• Helping others on path to God
• Indians are back in title contention
• First-half spurts push Celina over Van Wert
• Redskins earn first MAC victory of the season