Monday, February 25th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - City officials intend to purchase the First Financial Bank building across from city hall on Main Street for $1.95 million to relocate all of its departments and offices except the fire department and municipal court. . . .
NEW BREMEN - Little Oliver Dietzman appears to be the picture of health - big hazel eyes, a toothless grin and an inquisitive nature. But looks are deceiving. Oliver, the 1-year-old son of Josh and Allie Dietzman, has a rare fo . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Union, Auglaize Acres reach partial agreement
• Pole barn, contents destroyed in fire
• Bulldogs cruise to victory
• Flyers, Wildcats advance after upsetting top seeds
• Coldwater sending Post and Collett to state meet
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4