Friday, April 26th, 2013 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A subcommittee of the board of directors of anti-poverty organization Sources Community Network Services will be formed to address the findings of a forthcoming state audit, interim director Kirk Moriarty said Thursday n . . .
ST. MARYS - After losing the first 10 games of the season, St. Marys' baseball team finally had a breakthrough. The Roughriders scored seven runs in the fourth inning and went on to pick up a 10-5 win over rival Celina in Weste . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Finances finalized for new Ferguson venture
• Fort Recovery schools to sell surplus in preparation for partial demolition
• Beaver Creek bank repair to resume in county
• Board of elections may pay bonuses
• Local residents to read Bible at courthouse
• Money sought for transportation services
• Snyder pitches Panthers past Indians
• Bulldogs are 6-0 in WBL after shutting out 'Riders
• Eldroa hopes to open on Saturday
Larry L. Leffel, 70, New Knoxville, died at 3:30 p.m. April 25, 2013, at his residence. He was born Oct. 25, 1942, the son of Walter and Violet Truesdale Leffel, who are deceased. He married Sharon Henkener on Aug. 26, 1960, an . . .
Mary E. Wuebker, 52, Chickasaw, died April 26, 2013, at her residence. Arrangements are pending at Brockman-Boeckman Funeral Home, Fort Recovery. . . .
Norman R. Paulus, 82, of Minster and Newport, died April 24, 2013, at Versailles Healthcare Center. He was born in Cynthian Township, Shelby County, on Sept. 3, 1930, to Stephen and Ruth Barga Paulus. He married Laura Sebring P . . .
Kathy Hone, 61, rural Celina, died April 25, 2013, in the emergency room at Mercer County Community Hospital, Coldwater. Arrangements are pending at W.H. Dick & Sons-Hellwarth Funeral Home, Celina. . . .
Thursday, May 28
Wednesday, May 27
Saturday, May 23
Saturday, May 23