Wednesday, August 14th, 2013 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The Celina Rotary Club will donate up to $5,000 to help the city purchase a mechanism to oxygenate the water in the east channel at Pullman Bay Park. City council members Monday night unanimously passed the first readi . . .
CELINA - Paced by the two lowest scores of the tournament, Parkway cruised to a victory and defended its Mercer County boys golf tournament title on Tuesday at the Mercer County Elks. All four scoring rounds for the Panthers we . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Health officials discuss protocol for Legionnaires'
• Banjo player picks tunes
• County plans roadwork for distribution center
• Parkway voters will likely see May levy
• Counties undertake joint effort to clear debris from Auglaize River
• New Fort Recovery band, choir director introduced to board
• New Bremen names road for ex-police chief
• Wildcats capture Cardinal Invitational by one stroke
John R. Schroeder, 81, St. Marys, died suddenly at 11:02 a.m. Aug. 13, 2013, at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital in St. Marys. He was born March 11, 1932, in Delphos, to Russell and Doris Ashby Schroeder. He married Ca . . .