Wednesday, August 6th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MINSTER - A Columbus-based law firm representing the village in its legal fight with a former police officer has submitted bills to date totaling more than $167,000. Village administrator Don Harrod on Tuesday night presented a . . .
ROCKFORD - Village councilors are again considering revamping the stop signs at Walnut and Franklin streets after learning some drivers hit or fail to stop at the new sign erected last month. A three-way stop sign and a crossw . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• County left in the dark on case costs
• Area golfers set to tee off for a cause
• Celina police arrest 4 on various charges
• Dogs to be banned from Taste of Celina
• Barber opens new shop in St. Marys
• MAC, CCC on opposite ends of the spectrum
Tuesday, March 31
Thursday, March 19
Wednesday, March 18
Friday, March 13
Friday, March 6