Tuesday, January 12th, 2016 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The board of elections will subpoena 38 Mercer County residents who signed petitions for the so-called Drug Price Relief Act as part of an effort to determine if circulators violated state law. The residents will be ca . . .
ST. HENRY - Plans to build a large athletic complex near the school are changing to please the public and keep down costs. St. Henry Athletic Booster Club members Nathan Schwieterman and Eric Huelskamp on Monday night gave an u . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Auglaize health board members object to hiring collection agency
• EPA approves Coldwater's plans for detention areas
• New Bremen Foundation to pay remainder of cost for dead tree removal
• Marion scholastic team makes history
• Celina school district to pay less for Internet service
• Celina council OKs refinancing debt to buy lakeshore properties
• Area trooper gets promotion
• St. Marys council tweaks accounts to build capital improvement reserves
• Board hears about blended learning
• State lauds farms for longevity
• Redskins give Jackets a battle
• Cavs fall to Green Wave
Carla E. Carpenter, 66 of Celina, passed away at her residence, on Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 7:30 a.m. She was born November 5, 1949 in Celina to Carl and Arlene (Bader) Gerlach, both preceded her in death. Carla married Rona . . .
James D. Hayes, 82, Van Wert, died at 4:38 p.m. Jan. 10, 2016, at Van Wert Inpatient Hospice Center. He was born Aug. 16, 1933, in Mercer County to the late C. "Meredith" and Reba Miller Hayes. He was married to Alice J. Driver . . .
Ricky Raymond "Ray" Hogsten, 57, Fort Wayne, Ind., died on Dec. 15, 2015, at Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne, Ind. Rites are 1 p.m. Thursday at Miller Funeral Home, Ohio 703 West Chapel, St. Marys, the Rev. Pat B . . .
Robert L. Miller, 84, of Bois Blanc Island, Michigan and formerly of Spencerville, died at 11:14 AM Saturday, January 9, 2016 in the Okeechobee Hospice House in Florida where he had resided since Christmas time following long hea . . .
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4