Tuesday, February 9th, 2016 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - City officials hope to land a state grant to fund up to 95 percent of an estimated $2.3 million North Main Street reconstruction project. Council members on Monday night unanimously approved a resolution authorizing ma . . .
ST. HENRY - St. Henry Athletic Booster Club members are set to begin fundraising for a new athletic complex near the school. School board members Monday night approved a resolution allowing a licensing agreement drafted by the . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Funds to be shifted for streets, field
• St. Marys water rate boost OK'd
• Coldwater residents call for police wage increase
• Job networking event set for high schoolers
• Council moves to create new position, pay step
• Council passes resolution on sidewalk, driveway work
• St. Marys police arrest one, issue warrant for second
• Manning deserves to take his final ride into the sunset