Saturday, February 20th, 2016 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CVS and Kroger pharmacies recently announced their Ohio stores will sell naloxone, an opioid overdose reversal drug, without requiring prescriptions. Local officials view the increased availability of the antidote as largely posi . . .
ST. HENRY - The old coaching adage of free throws being important rang true Friday night in the annual Backyard Battle between Coldwater and St. Henry. The Redskins made 80 percent of their free throws, which helped tremendousl . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local schools track quality of education
• Tri Star students craft new report
• Study could identify future Fort well sites
• Fort Recovery gears up for recreation trail project
• Rangers take down Wildcats 61-45
• Indians defend, defeat Flyers
• Bulldogs roll past Kenton
• Celina relay team advances
• Coldwater boys heading to state again
• Titans win share of WBL
• St. John's tops Parkway