Winter Weather Advisory issued April 20 at 3:26PM EDT until April 21 at 7:00AM EDT by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS
EVENING TO 7 AM EDT WEDNESDAY...
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4
* WHERE...Mercer, Auglaize and Hardin Counties.
* WHEN...From 7 PM this evening to 7 AM EDT Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Rain will transition to snow this evening.
Snow may be heavy at times and lead to reduced visibility. The
greatest accumulations will be on grassy or elevated surfaces.
Snow will end before daybreak.
Freeze Warning issued April 20 at 3:26PM EDT until April 21 at 10:00AM EDT by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM TO 10 AM EDT
...FREEZE WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT
THROUGH THURSDAY MORNING...
* WHAT...For the Freeze Warning, sub-freezing temperatures as
low as 30 expected. For the Freeze Watch, sub-freezing
temperatures as low as 29 possible.
* WHERE...Portions of East Central and Southeast Indiana,
Northern Kentucky and Central, Southwest and West Central Ohio.
* WHEN...For the Freeze Warning, from 3 AM to 10 AM EDT
Wednesday. For the Freeze Watch, from late Wednesday night
through Thursday morning.
* IMPACTS...Frost and freeze conditions will kill crops, other
sensitive vegetation and possibly damage unprotected outdoor
Tuesday, September 6th, 2016
Photo by William Kincaid/The Daily Standard
A volunteer serves hot bean soup Monday to attendees of the 118th Durbin Bean Bake in a five-acre woods on Erastus-Durbin Road, west of Celina. Mercer County's only annual bean-themed tribute to U.S. veterans attracted scores of families.