Monday, October 24th, 2016 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Ag officials in Mercer and Auglaize counties said they expect this year's overall corn yields to be down 25 to 30 percent due to the drought. Overall Auglaize County soybean yields will be reduced an estimated 20 percent. In . . .
COLDWATER - After having lost their final two matches of the regular season, Coldwater was ready to start the postseason right. The Cavaliers got four goals from Maura Hoying to pick up a 6-1 win over Ottoville in a Division II . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Grant aims to reduce drug use, drinking
• Residents question city officials over turnover in directors
• Makeup of board discussed
• Local sheriff to give drugs collected to federal agency
• Skins survive against Bulldogs
• Celina tops Bath, heads to district semi
• Coldwater moves on to district semifinals
• Redskins, Wildcats win titles; Wilker adds district race title to WBL championship