Tuesday, January 10th, 2017 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A local architectural firm has been hired to design the new Tri Star Career Compact facility. Fanning Howey Associates of Celina was named Monday. The project will consolidate all of the school's programs into one buil . . .
COLDWATER - Work on the village's sewer overflow elimination project has begun. Shinn Brothers Inc. of Celina, was hired for the $1.6 million project, village administrator/engineer Eric Thomas told council members at Monday's . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• City may offer tax payment by card
• New Bremen income tax revenues rise in 2016
• Well field, new pool, other plans advance
• Home may be rented out
• Shellabarger, Sell elected president, vice president
• Board president, vice president re-elected
• Council considers rezoning for residential
• Hoyng's late trey lifts Panthers over Lakers 78-77
• Area farms earn historic honor