Thursday, January 19th, 2017 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - An extraordinary president had very ordinary tastes in food: smoked ham on rye bread with Dijon mustard and a bowl of navy bean soup, his chef recounted. That's the way Ronald Reagan liked it, at least when he had f . . .
Area schools will be taking part in Military Appreciation Night this Friday to honor service veterans. The Ohio High School Athletic Association has encouraged its member schools to take part in ways ranging from student sectio . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local bank employees testify in robbery trial
• Mumps reported on rise
• Forecast shows slow revenue decline
• Public records may be put online
• Fort Recovery, Versailles set for clash at Fort Site
• Tonight's Tribe-Tiger matchup a big one
• Band to rock lake fundraiser