Tuesday, January 24th, 2017 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A Fort Recovery native has been awarded a prize considered by many to be second in importance to only the Nobel Prize. Richard Schoen, 66, a professor of mathematics at the University of California, Irvine, and valedictorian o . . .
Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack has declared Mercer County a primary natural disaster area due to 2016's drought. Loss assessment reports were reviewed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which determined that productio . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Council OKs funds to pay for water study
• Hazel points to progress in state of city
• Coldwater sewer project progressing
• St. Henry council talks sidewalk work
• Mercer County still lowest in joblessness statewide
• New Bremen council moves to set fee for E-meter users
• Fullenkamp elected MRDD board president
• Four elected to counties' FSA committees
• Olding happy to be honored
• Pitch limit a plus for the game
• Langenkamp signs with IU-East
• Guys want to look good, too
• Hearing set to rezone land to residential
Theresa A. Schipper, 90, of Botkins, died at 2:24 p.m., Sun. Jan. 22, 2017, at the Ohio Living Dorothy Love, Sidney, OH. She was born May 28, 1926, in Auglaize Co., the daughter of Oscar & Edith M. (Weadock) Stinebaugh, who pre . . .
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4