Saturday, March 4th, 2017 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MARIA STEIN - Leonard Holdheide lived in the same house at the end of Hartings Road in Maria Stein for 71 years. He was born in a room on the ground floor, and grew up working the surrounding farmland. When the time came, he ra . . .
Compiled by Gary R. Rasberry Coldwater coach Rick Hartings could see in the eyes of his bowlers that they would not be satisfied with anything less than gold. The Coldwater girls bowling team came up with a golden effort to . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Missionary encourages 'Giraffe Heroes' to stick their necks out for those in need
• Sewer rates to rise for users in 4 districts
• Celina Tent to expand
• Mayors announce formation of legislative advocacy group
• Evening with arts set at Coldwater schools
• Area jobless reports still encouraging
• 'Skins, Indians marching on
• Wildcats hold on against Pioneers to advance
• Panthers witness Linder's show