Tuesday, March 14th, 2017 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
St. Marys and Celina officials strongly oppose Gov. John Kasich's call for a centralized collection of municipal income taxes outlined in his proposed state budget. Council members in both cities on Monday night acted on resolu . . .
CELINA - Before his feet could reach the pedals, Bruce Lockwood had a love affair with cars. He has enjoyed tinkering with the machines since he was a child, he said. He also liked spending hours as an adolescent in the garage . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Council delays baseball field fee increase
• St. Henry council OKs pool contract
• School won't extend water lines
• St. Marys council OKs $54,433 bid for lift
• Speelman will be new fiscal officer for New Bremen
• Flyers face rising Chargers